Delivery within UK, mainland
You can be assured that once youve placed your order with us that we are working to despatch your order professionally and promptly. Orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same day. All orders over £60 are sent via a tracked / secure delivery service which will mean you can track the progress of your order to you. Most orders over £60 for a UK mainland address will be despatched via one of our reliable next day couriers. All other orders within the UK or for less than £60 will be sent via Royal Mail, First Class.
If you prefer to place your order over the phone then please call our mail order line on 01427 872 323 and our friendly and helpful staff will assist you with your purchase and can advise you on delivery options available and give an accurate delivery date.
International delivery is charged at £14 on shoes and clothing/accessories at £7. Parcels will need to be signed for and can be traced at www.postoffice.co.uk . We will confirm the reference number for this tracing facility.
It is very difficult to accurately predict the delivery date for international parcels, but this usually takes between 5 7 days greatly dependent on the reliability of the local postal service. Many deliveries to mainland Europe only take 2-3 working days.
Returns & Exchanges
We understand that occasionally you may want to return an item you have purchased from us. We have made the returns and exchange process as simple and efficient as possible.
We never make a fuss, so if you are not 100 percent happy with your purchase we will gladly exchange or refund it for you.
After you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and return it back to us.
We'll will gladly exchange or refund any item which is:
- Returned to us within 14 days of receipt
- Returned in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels still attached
Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
Please re-package taking care not to damage the product or its packaging and post to:
Metres to Miles
15-17 High Street
Please enclose a note confirming what action you require - ie. exchange or refund.
We recommend that you insure you your item in case it is lost in transit to us.
If you have any enquiry about returning your item(s), please email us at email@example.com
- When wishing to exchange an item please remember to include the model reference/code and size of the replacement you require.
- We will dispatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
- We will aim to do this as quickly as possible but this will depend on current stock availability
- A charge will apply for returns/exchanges outside the UK/International. Please enquire on email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Returns
- We normally refund via your original payment method. However, if you have paid by cash or postal order we will refund you by cheque.
- We usually refund within 24 hours of receiving the returned goods, but during busy periods please allow 5 working days for your refund.
If you find the product you have purchased from us to be faulty please return it back to for us to examine. If the goods are found to have a manufacturing fault then we will be glad to replace the goods or else refund you.
- Any goods you believe to be faulty should be returned within a reasonable time
- Please enclose your contact details and a note indicating the nature of the fault.
- Where the goods are found to have a fault we will gladly refund return postage costs
- On occasions we may require a second opinion from the manufacturer of the product but we will endeavour to process things as quickly as possible
- Your statutory rights are not affected.