Women's Hoka Challenger ATR 6
As its name suggests, this versatile, all-terrain shoe defies convention. It's light on the trails and fluid in the city thanks to the geometry of its midsole and the construction of its outsole. Dynamically designed to grip any type of surface, it features a unique outsole with strategically placed outsoles designed to optimize grip and weight. With wide and strategically placed lugs, the Challenger ATR 6's outsole provides a smooth transition from one surface to another. This season's version is made with Unifi REPREVE® thread from recycled plastic.
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn at the base and collar in mesh
- Molded tip for added support and protection
- Bellows tongue
- Recycled polyester laces
- Mesh tongue made from recycled materials
- CMEVA foam midsole provides high stability and absorbs impact points.
- Strategic rubber inserts for weight savings and durability
Product Code: 1106512/JPPN