361 Centauri Men's Running Shoes
FEATURE / BENEFIT
- Breathable engineered knit fabric ensures great ventilation for those longer miles and ample space for toe splay during natural motion.
- Anatomically designed pressure free tongue removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot.
- Progressive new 3D printed logo on quarter panel, delivers additional mid-foot support.
- 3M reflective heel counter safety feature for enhanced low light visibility.
- NEW one full length ENGAGE (E-TPE) foam platform technology with flex grooves delivers the next level of underfoot cushioning.
- High abrasion rubber technology: H.A.R.T. The rubber technology is positioned in key loading areas to deliver better cushioning, flexibility and traction for smooth transitions.
- NEW Last provides better fore foot fitting. Added toe-spring to promote a more efficient toe-off.
- Ortholite sockliner comfort foam insoles provide long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breath-ability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.