Men's Brooks Levitate GTS 5
Comfortable and supportive, Brooks' Levitate GTS 5 Running Shoes offer good speed and stability for road running. The core of the shoe is the DNA AMP midsole that returns up to 71% of the energy from every stride, helping maintain speed and rhythm whilst the GuideRails keep the foot in place and reduce stress on the knees and hips. The upper is made from highly breathable circular knit engineered mesh that conforms to the shape of the foot to reduce potential hotspots and blisters.
- Engineered Circular Upper - Material designed to work with you for flexibility.
- Breathable - Air can flow in and out for ventilation.
- Sweat Wicking - Moisture from sweat is wicked away from the shoe.
- Toe Protection - Thick material covers the toes for protection.
- Heel Walls - Holds the rearfoot in a firm and upright position.
- Secure Lacing - Up the foot laces and a soft padded tongue provide secure and comfortable fitting.
- Ankle Collar - Soft ankle collar reduces risk of rubbing and chafing.
- Shock Absorbing - Midsole will absorb shocks instantly and effectively.
- Cushioned - Top half of the midsole is extremely cushioned.
- DNA AMP - Soft foam that will capture energy returning it as supreme bounceback.
- Guiderails Technology - Adds support by reducing movement of the feet.
- Durable Rubber - Abrasion resistant rubber will maintain shape and definition.
- Arrow Point Pattern - Help you move from the heel to the toe extremely quickly.
- Strong Traction - The shoe forms a solid bond with the ground.
- Multi-Directional Lugs - Digs into the ground to anchor you into place.
- Midsole Drop - 8mm.
- Weight - 11.1oz / 310.8g
Product Code 110371 1D 494