Men's Brooks Ravenna 11
The Ravenna 11 Running Shoes from Brooks are designed with faster running in mind and are perfect for those days when you’re working on your speed. Springy and fast, and incorporating Brooks’ GuideRails Holistic Support System, these shoes offer a lightweight, quick feel without sacrificing support.
- Weight: 266 grams
- Drop: 10mm
- BioMoGo DNA midsole for a responsive, fast feel
- GuideRails Holistic Support System keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check
- Rebounding rubber enhances the springy underfoot feel
- Updated single-layer mesh upper and internal bootie provide support without weight
- Midfoot Transition Zone speeds up the movement from heel to toe
This is a fast and responsive running shoe, ideal for quicker runs and sessions.
Shoe size is a personal preference and everyone's feet are different, but we want to ensure you avoid any pain or discomfort from bruised toenails, rubbing, blistering or pins and needles. Your running shoes should have enough width to allow you to spread your toes and should have some space at the front (we recommend having a half to one thumb's width of space from the end of your longest toe to the front of your running shoes). This usually means that your running shoe will be at least a half size bigger than your regular shoe size though this can vary from brand to brand.
Product Code 110330 1D 049